$599,000 USD - $779,000 USD
Sorrento is a select gated development of 18 three-bedroom houses and 2 four-bedroom townhouses. Each house has a private terrace and pool. Sorrento is located in Carlton, St James. It is perfectly situated 120 yards from one of Barbados’ world famous beaches!
The development is situated between historic Holetown and charming Speightstown. In Holetown there is duty free shopping at Lime Grove. Sorrento is a short drive from fine dining restaurants, cinemas, and supermarkets.
From the moment you step into the foyer, you will experience the luxurious Caribbean charm of Sorrento. There is recessed ceiling detail and suspended lighting. Sliding wooden doors lead into the guest suite (with bath). This can double as a study or entertainment area.
Sorrento's open-plan living area brings the outside in. Full folding glass doors greatly expand the internal living area. They allow for full use of the covered terrace. This is the perfect spot for relaxed dining and social areas poolside.
Each property has a modern European kitchen with casual island top dining. There are stone counter tops and quality appliances.
The terrace “oasis” is full of charm and relaxation. There is a waterfall feature into the plunge pool and lush vegetation. This gorgeous space truly takes outdoor Caribbean living to another level.
On the upper floor is a beautifully designed guest bedroom. This has its own en-suite bathroom including rain shower head. It is fitted with luxurious sanitary ware and creative tiling. Built-in closets provide ample storage. Large windows allow for plenty of Bajan sunshine and fresh trade wind breezes.
The large master suite is outstanding. It has full glass sliding doors. These open onto a private terrace with outdoor tub for a spa like experience in a tropical oasis. This is the perfect sanctuary. An en-suite bath that is lavishly finished beckons you to rejuvenate and relax.
The ample closet space within the master suite is extended onto the landing area. Here there are additional lockable closets. Ideal for the owner's private use if the condo is rented.
If you are interested in a house at Sorrento contact us today
For long term rentals in Barbados visit longtermrentalsbarbados.com
For holidays in Barbados visit barbadosdreamvillas.com
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Car Parking on site
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Income Potential
- Modern Kitchen
- Near Beach
- Private Pool
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Skirtings throughout
- Gypsum white painted flat ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Solid core doors
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms, living and patio
- Quartz counter tops to kitchen
- Floating vanities
- Floor mounted P trap WC’s
- External grade porcelain tiles to showers and patio
- Glass shower screen to shower
- Full glass accordion to courtyard / living room
- Sliding glass doors to patio / master bedroom
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Concrete aggregate pavers to parking areas at the front
- Stone effect wall on front facade adjacent to entrance door
- Standing seam roofing – Grey
- Tile pool finish
- External grade porcelain tile to covered patio
- Concrete pavers to courtyard area
- Planting to front and courtyard area